Dr. Michael E Higgins Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Higgins?

So glad Dr Higgins did my total hip replacement

I wasn't sure I should do the hip replacement, but now 2 months afterwards am so glad I did. Didn't realize how bad the pain was until it was gone. Don't do the surgery unless you are willing to do the exercises after physical therapy.

Full knee replacement

Full knee replacement and Ithe went way way better than I thought it would. AAA Surgeon.

Pleasant well mannered..yes...That doesn't matter so much because I went into surgery walking and now 5 months later can't get up and downstairs. Can hardly bend my knee. Totally ruined my quality of life. You call about an issue no return phone calls. He was recommended to me by a fellow healthcare provider and me myself NO WAY would I send anyone to him. Being nice is one thing but if you want to walk again.....find someone else. He's not very confident once you show you are knowledgeable. He dropped the ball on me and I can never work in my field again.

Listening skills and accuracy in surgery are POOR. Bedside manners and follow up visits are POOR. I have a TRAGIC outcome to my surgery, one that can NOT be adjusted. I have to live with this horrible outcome! Yet, despite MY outcome HE continues to regularly and ON time send bills for His money but NOT so dedicated with me personally!

Dr. Higgins was marvelous! I liked his straight forward manner in explaining everything. His follow up after my surgery was wonderful. I highly reccommend him to anyone. He's the best!

Dr. Michael E Higgins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton, VA.