The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kelly
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Missouri Baptist Medical Center and Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kelly has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
- Vascular Malformations
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Christian Hospital NE NW
Barnes Jewish Hospital
20 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Michael Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical College of Wisconsin, 8701 W Watertown Plank Rd, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Michael Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.