Dr. Michael E Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Murphy?

Thorough and complete work with high quality results!

Dr. Murphy and his staff are incredibly efficient and professional, yet very respectful and caring. I have received medical care all over the world in my 48 years and no one comes close to this level of conscientious health care and follow-up.

Wonderful bedside manner & very friendly staff! Dr. Murphy even personally called me the night of my procedure to make sure I was feeling ok. I'd call that a "top doctor"!

Highly efficient office. Was able to be seen, diagnosed, treated and follow up all in one visit. Excellant staff and extremely knowledgable.

Awsome doctor

They took me in the following day after I requested an appointment for a second opinion for a growth on my face. My family doctor said it looked like basal cell carcinoma and recommended a plastic surgeon. The plastic surgeon said it was an actinic keritosis (pre-cancerous) and scheduled me for surgery. Dr. Murphy took one look at it and told me in no uncertain terms that it was not cancerous, not pre-cancerous and do not have surgery. He said that even if it was pre-cancerous surgery was not necessary. I cancelled my surgery and after two months the growth on my face has nearly disappeared on its own. Dr. Murphy has an excellent bedside manner and the staff at the front desk are five star as well.

BCC REMOVAL VIA MOHS

Great Dr. And very skilled surgeon. Minimal scar on my face!Thank you Doc Murphy and thanks for the follow up call on a Friday nite.

Excellent

Can not compliment Dr. Murhpy and his staff enough. Professional, caring and ability to balance conveying experience and knowledge with being genuine and kind person... you rarely see it done so well .

Better than I had hoped for

The office staff was very friendly, the nurses & doctor very professional and he even called me at home later that evening to make sure I was OK. Mohs surgery is a great advance in skin cancer treatment but surely it is not done better anywhere else than by Dr. Murphy.

Dr. Michael E Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.