Have you seen Dr. Michael E Nelson?

You won't find a better physician!

I was so impressed when he personally called me with test results and introduced himself as "Mike Nelson" when I answered. It threw me for a moment as I have never had such a personal physician. He spent a LONG time with me in his office, took copious notes, and also referred me for other tests to try to determine why I had ongoing shortness of breath. He is phenomenal! Other physicians should learn from his great style. He treats patients as people...not as case studies or income.

Great Doctor

This guy took care of my daughter for a very complex problem. He is great. He spent alot of time with us explaining the problem. He literally saved her from some really awful stuff.

Dr Nelson is very intelligent however unfortunatly he cares more about himself than the care of his patients,he is not an advocate for his patients.

Dr. Michael E Nelson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.

Dr. Michael E Nelson Is this you?