Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael E Peters has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael E Peters has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Michael E Peters is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 9
Waste of time and money
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael E Peters - Posted on May 7th, 2015
Brooke Castle Kellogg
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael E Peters - Posted on June 22nd, 2012
Dr.Peters is absolutely amazing. My husband and I trust him completely regarding everything medical for our family. The time, care and concern he has regarding our health at every single visit is something you just do not get anywhere else. Besides being the most incredible doctor, he also has the world's most compassionate nurse Sandy. I have only been Dr. Peter's patient for about 4 years now and he was the first doctor to take the time and figure out the treatment I needed for my chronic cough. I spent years being miserable and embarrassed because at times it was so bad I would actually cough until I got sick. Now with the medicine I breath in every morning I am so much better. There are so many other things Dr. Peter has done to help our family, but there is not enough space to write it all down. Our family is so fortunate and we would never go anywhere else.
Feedback - Lee Woods
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael E Peters - Posted on October 19th, 2009
I've been under Dr. Peters care for 13+ years and wouldn't change for anything. He has been one of the best Doctors in my lifetime. Most people fear Doctors visits because sometimes you are treated like a number.Dr. Peters has always and I mean always taken the time to answer any medical related questions. I find it very amazing that I can research a topic that pertains to my health and Dr. Peters has always had full knowledge of the topic.
Dr. Peters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Advocate Ravenswood Medical Center
Dr. Michael E Peters accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCENTER FOR FAMILY MEDICINE, 3360 Lacrosse Ln Ste 106, Naperville, IL
Dr. Michael E Peters is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Naperville, IL.