Dr. Michael E Stevens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Stevens?

Caring and Professional doctor and staff

Priscilla Junggren

I was treated very well! I like him and hope he stays put! I have lost two Doctors in the last few years!

Excellent Ob/Gyn

I have seen Dr. Stevens several times, as I am 35 weeks pregnant. Every time I am there I am always treated with respect. All of the personnel in office are very friendly and courteous. Usually my wait times are 15 minutes or less, that includes the waiting room and the exam room. There has been a few times that it has been longer, but only when it is very busy. I am confident in Dr. Stevens diagnosis and he answers any questions I have. He is very nice and friendly and lets me know exactly where I am, how the baby is doing and what comes next! I am very pleased with this doctor and his staff.

the best obgyn in tucson

DR Stevens is by far the best doctor I've ever met after having a horrible experience with another dr he gave me faith there are good Doctors out there he listens and respects your birth plan he's the greatest ever I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to deliver my son im Truly blessed to have found this wonderful man

Love Dr. Stevens!!!

Dr. Stevens and his staff are fantastic! His practice caters to the needs of his patients...you are not just a number in a larger waiting room and you always get to see Dr. Stevens. I always get my questions answered in a timely and professional manner! He is knowledgeable, kind, and a great doctor! I recommend him to all my friends and anyone who wants individualized care!

dr stevens and staff

I really like dr stvens he is a good dr and I also like his medical assistant a lot she is very nice and helpful...

A Dr that still practices

This MD is one of the few providers that actually figures things out instead of sending you to another provider. Many medical professionals are simply unprofessional, they will delay records, tell you that you need referrals not treating your needs, or have you come in for nothing to say they can not help you at all- not Dr Stevens.

t

stay away my friends from st. joseph told me not to go to him because he was strange, i didnt listen for two appts. never again, he just at you with a blank look will not answere your questions staff is just as bad

Great OBGYN

I love Dr. Stevens and feel completely comfortable and confident in his care.

Fantastic!!!!!

I have only had good experiences with Dr. Stevens and his staff for both GYN and OB services. I have been a patient for many years and am now pregnant! I love the care and attention he and his staff have given me over the years and especially now that I'm pregnant! They are friendly, kind, helpful and knowledgeable! I highly recommend Dr. Stevens!

Love Dr. Stevens!!!

Not sure what the one person was talking aboutI just delivered my second baby with Dr. Stevens and couldnt be happier with him and his staff! Its like a having a second family at Kokopelli OB/GYN! They were always welcoming, caring and helpful to me and my husband. We never felt like just and other patient or number as some of my friends who go to doctors in big groups do. Dr. Stevens is greatamazingwonderful!

Wonderful Doctor

I cannot say enough positive comments about Dr. Stevens! He always takes time to listen to me during my appointments and make me feel like his only patient. He truly cares about my health and my soon to be baby's health! His staffs is friendly and outgoing. I highly recommend Dr. Stevens to any woman looking for caring and high quality obstetric and gynecologic care!