Have you seen Dr. Michael E Williams?

The Best!

I am a mantle cell lymphoma patient who has been treated by Dr Williams for over 9 years. I was fortunate to be among a select few to qualify for a trial of Ibrutinib. I was one of 2 patients to be among the 40% of trial subjects to be in remission at the end of the 3 year trial. I continue to be in remission today, as I continue daily Ibrutinib under Dr Williams' superb care.

Dr. Williams is the consummate professional. He takes the time to answer all my questions and makes me feel like an important patient even though I have yet to receive any treatment for my CLL. I feel confident that I am in very capable and caring hands with both Dr. Williams and his entire staff. Sarah Kirby and Kim Leake are top notch professionals and I feel so very fortunate to be in such good hands so close to home!

Highest quality care!

I have been going to Michael Williams for almost seven years once a month and I can't imagine having better care any place! He and his staff are like extended family after all of this time. At the same time he is knowledgeable, attentive,personable and a highly quality professional.

Excellent caring, professional doctor!

We came to see Dr. Williams after attending a conference where he was a speaker. We came from out of state and his staff did a great job in setting up our appointment. He spent as much time as we needed. He has been excellent at follow up as he supervises the case while we are at home. He is a top notch doctor!

Dr. Michael E Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.