Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael E Wilson
Dr. Michael E Wilson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center and Adventist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael E Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael E Wilson has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michael E Wilson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 9
I had been going to NWPC for almost everything since I was in high school and have never been happy with Dr. Wilson. I began to have back pain that was severe as an adult. Dr. Wilson didn't care to listen about what a specialist said about my X-rays. He didn't seem to care when I was describing my symptoms. He kept typing on his computer and treated me like I was just looking for pain pills, even after I told him I couldn't be on pain pills with my job. After physical therapy and a battery of other treatments, my pain barely subsided. Eventually it was finally found by another doctor that it was my Gallbladder. If he had truly cared and listened to me describing my illnesses associated with the back pain he might have caught it and I wouldn't have had to waste all that time and money on pointless treatments!
I've been seeing a number of doctors from NW Primary Care and have been impressed by the personability and professionalism of them all, save Dr. Wilson. He didn't seem interested in the somewhat complicated history of my illness (strep->pericarditis requiring hospitalization->on-going strep) or hearing about the treatments suggested by other doctors. I expressed concern about avoiding long-term complications from the infection and he didn't address them directly, instead talking about clearing up the present symptoms (swollen tonsils, sore throat, etc.) The office visit was brief and little more than perfunctory.I have no reason to think that his medical skills are anything but excellent, but I did not leave the clinic feeling like Dr. Wilson had a full understanding of my case nor that he was interested in ensuring I felt taken care of.I would not recommend him to new NWPC patients.
Dr. wilson was more interested in typing on the computer chart than talking to me. It was like he had already made his mind up before talking to me. His listening skills are slim to none. This may be why I am still in an extreme amount of pain. He prescribe medicine I was allergic to and when I call him to have it changed treated me like a drug seeker and prescribed a ibuprofen like pain med. I will never go to that office again. He may be a good doctor if would put his computer down and listen to his patients.
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Michael E Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNW PRIMARY CARE GROUP PC, 12360 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael E Wilson, DO - Family Medicine in Clackamas, OR, in this video.
Dr. Michael E Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.