Dr. Michael Wilson Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wilson?

Left and found another doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I had been going to NWPC for almost everything since I was in high school and have never been happy with Dr. Wilson. I began to have back pain that was severe as an adult. Dr. Wilson didn't care to listen about what a specialist said about my X-rays. He didn't seem to care when I was describing my symptoms. He kept typing on his computer and treated me like I was just looking for pain pills, even after I told him I couldn't be on pain pills with my job. After physical therapy and a battery of other treatments, my pain barely subsided. Eventually it was finally found by another doctor that it was my Gallbladder. If he had truly cared and listened to me describing my illnesses associated with the back pain he might have caught it and I wouldn't have had to waste all that time and money on pointless treatments!

not a good doc

Posted on November 17th, 2011

No introduction didnt know my name and all he did was look st the computer he did not care at ll. i felt very sad and uncomfortable.

Perfunctory

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I've been seeing a number of doctors from NW Primary Care and have been impressed by the personability and professionalism of them all, save Dr. Wilson. He didn't seem interested in the somewhat complicated history of my illness (strep->pericarditis requiring hospitalization->on-going strep) or hearing about the treatments suggested by other doctors. I expressed concern about avoiding long-term complications from the infection and he didn't address them directly, instead talking about clearing up the present symptoms (swollen tonsils, sore throat, etc.) The office visit was brief and little more than perfunctory.I have no reason to think that his medical skills are anything but excellent, but I did not leave the clinic feeling like Dr. Wilson had a full understanding of my case nor that he was interested in ensuring I felt taken care of.I would not recommend him to new NWPC patients.

Poor Care

Posted on October 30th, 2009

Dr. wilson was more interested in typing on the computer chart than talking to me. It was like he had already made his mind up before talking to me. His listening skills are slim to none. This may be why I am still in an extreme amount of pain. He prescribe medicine I was allergic to and when I call him to have it changed treated me like a drug seeker and prescribed a ibuprofen like pain med. I will never go to that office again. He may be a good doctor if would put his computer down and listen to his patients.

Posted on September 6th, 2016