Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. J Eager
Dr. J Eager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with other offices in Reading, PA and Reading, PA (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Eager is affiliated with Reading Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. J Eager has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Eager has been and continues to be an amazing Doctor. Words can't express how thankful I am. Dr. Eager has always been patient, kind, understanding and most of all he never rushes you in and out of his office. I recently had surgery by dr. Eager off course and for me it was a huge life changing moment and although I thought it was going to be hard and painful But i say with a smile in my heart that Dr. Eager took all of my pain and worries away. Just looking at him made me relax because I could see that he knew that everything was going to be okay. I know feel free of pain and thats thanks to Dr. Eager. THANK YOU
I have been a patient of Dr. Eager's for about 5 years and he has been a God send to me. He is very kind and cares about his patients. He listens to your issues without looking at his watch to see if he is taking too long with you. I am never afraid to tell him anything as he is not judgemental or uncaring about what is going on in your life. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a real caring dr. I am planning on bringing my dr to him when she is of age to need check ups.
Dr. Eager is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Reading Hospital & Medical Center
41 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1972
Dr. J Eager accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. J Eager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.