Dr. J Eager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Eager?

Life changing

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Dr. Eager has been and continues to be an amazing Doctor. Words can't express how thankful I am. Dr. Eager has always been patient, kind, understanding and most of all he never rushes you in and out of his office. I recently had surgery by dr. Eager off course and for me it was a huge life changing moment and although I thought it was going to be hard and painful But i say with a smile in my heart that Dr. Eager took all of my pain and worries away. Just looking at him made me relax because I could see that he knew that everything was going to be okay. I know feel free of pain and thats thanks to Dr. Eager. THANK YOU

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Eager's for about 5 years and he has been a God send to me. He is very kind and cares about his patients. He listens to your issues without looking at his watch to see if he is taking too long with you. I am never afraid to tell him anything as he is not judgemental or uncaring about what is going on in your life. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a real caring dr. I am planning on bringing my dr to him when she is of age to need check ups.

Posted on October 14th, 2010