Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Eandi
Dr. Michael Eandi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monterey, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Eandi is affiliated with Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, Community Hosp Of The Monterey, Monterey, Ca and Community Hospital of The. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Eandi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I've been going to Dr. Eandi for 19 years. He delivered my son by emergency c-section. Did a fine job. No complications. He has always been friendly, good-humored, and helpful. He goes beyond the call, told me to use him as my general doc if I needed. So I often called him for antibiotics and the like. Or referrals to other physicians. He's super about that stuff. The gal that runs the office for him is terrific. She's the friendliest, most professional, most helpful medical staff person I've ever met. And I've met a lot. I highly recommend Dr. Eandi.
Dr. Eandi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Community Hosp Of The Monterey, Monterey, Ca
Community Hospital of The
42 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Michael Eandi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions900 Cass St, Monterey, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Eandi in this video.
Dr. Michael Eandi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.