Dr. Michael Eandi Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

good ob

Posted on November 20th, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Eandi for 19 years. He delivered my son by emergency c-section. Did a fine job. No complications. He has always been friendly, good-humored, and helpful. He goes beyond the call, told me to use him as my general doc if I needed. So I often called him for antibiotics and the like. Or referrals to other physicians. He's super about that stuff. The gal that runs the office for him is terrific. She's the friendliest, most professional, most helpful medical staff person I've ever met. And I've met a lot. I highly recommend Dr. Eandi.