Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Ebaugh
Dr. Michael Ebaugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Porterville, CA, with other offices in Fresno, CA and Visalia, CA . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ebaugh is affiliated with Sierra View District Hospital, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Children's Hospital Central California. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Ebaugh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Ebaugh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sierra View District Hospital
Saint Agnes Medical Center
Children's Hospital Central California
Sierra View District Hosp, Porterville, Ca
Community Regional Medical
Mammoth Lakes Hospital
19 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Michael Ebaugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Ebaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Porterville, CA.