Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Ebertz has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Michael J Ebertz has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Michael J Ebertz has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Michael J Ebertz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
First of all I had to wait forever to be seen by him. Unacceptable. When he finally came into the room he looked me over for my skin exam which took him about 2 minutes. I questioned his work immediately. About 1 month later I was seen by another dermatologist who took a biopsy and it ended up turning out to be a basal cell skin cancer. Way to miss that one. Don't waste your time.
Dr. Ebertz always made me feel very comfortable and he honestly seemed very concerned for my well-being. I like him very much as a person, but for these reasons, I switched to a different doctor: he is always in a rush, so I did sometimes feel like I was taking up too much of his time if I had a question. Also, he is rather pushy when it comes to medication. I saw him for a completely unrelated issue, but every time I would go in he would mention my acne and that I need to try a new medication and special face wash. I don't see my occasional stress-related acne as an issue, but I always left the appointments feeling a little more insecure about my infrequent blemishes.
Dr. Ebertz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1992
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Michael J Ebertz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSkin Care Doctors Pa, 14000 Nicollet Ave Ste 304, Burnsville, MN
Dr. Michael J Ebertz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burnsville, MN.