Dr. Michael Ebertz Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ebertz?

Dr. Ebertz, best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on March 12th, 2017

Dr. Ebertz found out what was wrong with my skin and treated it effectively during the first visit. I had seen 3 other dermatologists prior to him who couldn't help me. I highly recommend Dr Ebertz for any dermatology problem. He and his staff are the most caring clinic I've ever been to.

Poor Support Staff

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr. is always rushed and misses skin issues that I have to return to have looked at. Office wait is ridiculously long every time and desk woman was overly rude once when I explained I needed to be seen on time as I my wife was experiencing health issues. I then waited an extra half hour that time.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever seen, saw 10 other dermatologists and first one who helped me.

Dont bother with this guy

Posted on January 25th, 2013

First of all I had to wait forever to be seen by him. Unacceptable. When he finally came into the room he looked me over for my skin exam which took him about 2 minutes. I questioned his work immediately. About 1 month later I was seen by another dermatologist who took a biopsy and it ended up turning out to be a basal cell skin cancer. Way to miss that one. Don't waste your time.

Posted on August 25th, 2012

Dr. Ebertz always made me feel very comfortable and he honestly seemed very concerned for my well-being. I like him very much as a person, but for these reasons, I switched to a different doctor: he is always in a rush, so I did sometimes feel like I was taking up too much of his time if I had a question. Also, he is rather pushy when it comes to medication. I saw him for a completely unrelated issue, but every time I would go in he would mention my acne and that I need to try a new medication and special face wash. I don't see my occasional stress-related acne as an issue, but I always left the appointments feeling a little more insecure about my infrequent blemishes.

Posted on April 27th, 2017