Have you seen Dr. Michael J Eblan?

Dr. Eblan was great. He explained everything in detail so I understood the treatment plan. Any time I had a question or issue, which seemed like each week, he spent time with me fully explaining and answering me. He provided his email so I could contact him anytime from anywhere. He never made me feel like a number. One recommendation is to include a "visit" to the room where internal radiation is performed. The planning session explained the process thoroughly, but the day of treatment was a surprise. After 5 weeks of walking down the hall to a room with a huge machine and dark lights, you are called back, veer off the regular path, enter a room that looks far more "surgical" and greeted with a machine that looks like it's out of the Jetsons.

Dr. Michael Eblan is a wonderful physician who is with you each step of the treatment way. My cancer diagnosis was a complete surprise. My stage was the least well understood. He took the time I needed to become comfortable with my diagnosis and treatment. He was very responsive and answered all of my questions, and I had lots of them. He supported me and got me through a difficult time. He's the best!

I am so grateful that God put Dr Eblan here on Earth to help me and be my Angel to help me on getting healed from my cancer. I am convinced to have received the best care I could of hope for from Dr Eblan and his staff. I will forever be thankful for the service, care and support I have received. God may give him health for the years to come so he can continue his mission in this world. God bless him!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all this care team does for me. Their kindness is overwhelming.

Excellent care from dr. Michael Eblane n his staff. Compassion n caring skills r beyond the typical treatments I have had in the past. I have felt very secure in their hands n confident that the treatments r working.

Dr. Michael J Eblan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.