Dr. Michael W Eby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael W Eby?

Hard to get an appointment and always getting a run around

The doctor is good but his staff gives me a run around when I am trying to schedule an appointment. They scheudle an apointment and cancel it and then have me to call for an apointment and when I call to remake the appointment its five months out if not longer. I have serious issues like everyone else but the scheduleing and run around on the scheduling is really bad and the staff is not working with me. V/R Sitting in Pain

Dr. You Want by Your Side

I have never wanted to see a male GYN and was very nervous about seeing him. However, he made me feel really comfortable and let me know that he was there to help me not just what he thought should be done. He gave me a variety of options and let me choose. I decided to have surgery and I was so glad that he was my surgeon. He has wonderful bedside manners, made me feel comfortable before, during, and after my surgery. He could tell I was nervous, but he made sure that I felt comfortable; even said a prayer with me, which I loved. I hope that he receives an award for being a wonderful doctor, because he deserves so much more. He definately is worth the wait and I would recommend all my veteran women to sit down with him if they have questions about their body. He knows everything and is very helpful in helping make the right decision geared for you. Thank you Dr. Eby.

Excellent Physician