Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Edelstein MD
Dr. Michael C Edelstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chesterfield, VA, with other offices in Richmond, VA and Richmond, VA . His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Edelstein is affiliated with Bon Secours St Marys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael C Edelstein has 3 locations
10710 Midlothian Tpke Ste 331
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
9030 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 450
Richmond, VA 23235
9030 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 390
Richmond, VA 23235
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael C Edelstein has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michael C Edelstein has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Michael C Edelstein is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Edelstein - Posted on October 9th, 2015
Wonderful Physician & Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Edelstein - Posted on July 25th, 2011
Brilliant and caring. Wants only the best for his patients and their spouses. Very knowledgable and will do all he can to help you in a prompt manner. Bottom line: He is in the business of helping couples achieve their greatest dream, and he compassionately guides them through a painful journey. He truly wants joy for his patients. Partner Dr. Steingold, front desk, and nurses are also truly fantastic!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Edelstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
Dr. Michael C Edelstein Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael C Edelstein, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in North Chesterfield, VA, in this video.
Dr. Michael C Edelstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.