Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Michael D Eifling
Michael D Eifling is a Doctor primarily located in West Valley City, UT.Michael D Eifling has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Michael D Eifling has the following 5 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Michael D Eifling has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
I have been a patient of Dr. Eifling for six years, had a variety of procedures performed by him, and have found him to be an excellent Electropsyiologist. He is intelligent, explains procedures in language very understandable, seems to be highly respected by those he works with, and other doctors he interacts with. He is courteous, friendly, and easy to be around. I highly recommend him for anyone having electrical problems with their heart.
Dr Eifling spent a lot of time with me on my first visit, was extremely knowledgable, seemed to genuinely care, gave me a full education on the heart problem. Explained pros and cons to specific treatments, answered all my questions patiently, did not act rushed. I would definitely recommend him to people with arrhythmia problems.
Several things come to mind, beginning with the fact that clinical evaluation and feedback can be uncomfortable at best. However my experience with Dr Eifling was anything but uncomfortable. Instead, his feedback was extremely informative, anxiety relieving, and critical for my future plans. Note that some of the information was not what I wanted to hear, and as a trained Clinical Psychologist I certainly am capable of all sorts of wishful thinking. However what I really want and needed to know was precisely what I am facing and how best I might deal with it from the perspective of Dr Rifling's particular area of expertise. I walked away from the meeting feeling that I had received the very best balance of scientific precision as well as practical knowledge possible. I now have a follow-up scheduled with my primary Cardiologist, Dr Sharp, who I know (based on excellent past experience with her) will map out guidelines, contraindications, and strategies for me. Mentioning that reflects the excellent service, including coordinated input from several Cardiovascular Specialities, that has provided me with both unexpected longevity (my first MI was 40 years ago!) as well as wonderful quality of life.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3725 W 4100 S # 201, West Valley City, UT
Michael D Eifling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.