Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Eighan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I saw Dr. Eighan for my second pregnancy. I had several complications with my first and was excited but slightly apprehensive about being pregnant again. He was able to put my mind at ease and we went on to have an almost uneventful pregnancy. Everything turned out okay, though, and I never felt that Dr. Eighan didn't have our best interest at heart. Wait time would be my largest complaint, but much of that is due to the fact that Dr. Eighan makes every effort to be there for each of the deliveries and those don't usually happen at scheduled times, and as such that is completely understandable as well as unavoidable.
I was a patient of Dr. Eighan's when he was practicing in OHIO. Ever since he left to go to Minnesota I have not been able to find a more through and caring doctor to replace him. If I were a rich Lady I would travel to Minnesota to have my yearly check ups. I only hope that someday he will return to OHIO.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Michael J Eighan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Cloud Medical Group South Campus, 1301 33rd St S, Saint Cloud, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Eighan in this video.
Dr. Michael J Eighan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Cloud, MN.