Dr. Michael J Einbund Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Einbund?

Second Opinion - Job Injury

I was sent to this doctor by OWCP for a second opinion diagnosis. Dr. Einbund spent 5 minutes on me, no other methods of supporting his written report that nothing is wrong with me, that I'm perfectly fine. I wish I had read reviews before agreeing to go to him. What a joke!

Needs to retire for sure

Wait time is horrible and visit time only a minute or two. Doesnot have any listening skills. Ask you what med you want?!!!! Donot do any surgery with him. I got stuck with my bad wrist. Please donor accept him as your primary Ortho. Do your homework and search.

Dr. Michael J Einbund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.