Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Eleff
Dr. Michael Eleff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Eleff is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Eleff has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael Eleff has the following 7 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Eleff can be very serious, or very funny, but is always very professional. He presents me with choices,always good ones, and makes me feel as though I've chosen the correct one. It's very important to have a feeling of confidence and control while going through this. It is also important to feel as though your doctor cares about you and respects you. I have never spent a bad moment with Dr. Efeff. Even if things don't turn out the way we'd like, I have every confidence that with Dr. Eleff we've done all the right things.
Dr. Eleff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWellpoint, 20 Edgemount Rd, Edison, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Eleff in this video.
Dr. Michael Eleff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.