Dr. Michael R Ellen Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Ellen?

Exceptional Diagnostician

We are very pleased with the care Dr. Ellen has provided to me. Although my annual tests were within normal range, he felt a very slight roughness during physical exam. His alertness and skill caught my cancer at the early stage. We cannot thank him enough.

He' terrific

What do I think?

I have a long history of kidney stones, so have dealt with many urologists. Dr Ellen is consistently professional, answers questions thoroughly, never rushes the visits, listens to all my questions and requests, and has treated my medical issues very competently.

Saw the doctor

I left a previous review that I never saw the doctor, but when I when I asked an ER doctor friend of mine for a referral, he suggested that I give Dr. Ellen another try. On my second visit I did see the doctor and I was very pleased with the quality of the medical service I received.

My procedure went perfectly. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Ellen has a very straightforward manner, and a dry sense of humor that I found quite entertaining. Have already recommended him to other people curious about the same procedure.

Never saw the doctor

Had a 3:30 appointment for a consultation. At 4:30 I was still in the waiting room so I asked if I should re-schedule, but was told something which made me think the doctor is commonly over-booked. I left without ever seeing the doctor or making another appointment.

A Capable Caring Dr

Dr Ellen is quiet and reserved but has a keen sense of humor. is always Informative, and pleasant. His Staff is a delight Iam very impressed also gives the Office a sense of Caring & Professionalism.