Dr. Michael Engel Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael Engel?

Caring doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I found him to be polite, respectful and caring. he listened and helped with treatments. He paid attention to my history and was very helpful

The Best Family Doctor In Clarksville Tennessee

Posted on February 25th, 2017

I usually have a hard time finding a new doctor when we move, not this time! I have an overwhelming medical history for my age, 2 brain surgeries etc. Dr. Engel's made me feel comfortable, which I usually don't care for male doctors. He really proved to me he really does care for his patients, he listens to each problem I had, addressed them without rushing me out of the office, made sure I understood or if there was a test that needs to be ran. His nurse is one of the best, making my appointments for me, which most offices don't. My husband hates doctors, not Dr. Engels, "loss of limb, before he goes " my husbands word's. It makes it easy on me, to have found a top knotch family doctor, my husband will go without begging him to. If you are looking for the best, I promise you won't be disappointed. We are lucky and blessed to have found him.

Best Family Doctor In Clarksville!

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Engel really cares about his patients, and understands complicated medical history. I was lucky to have found him on my first try moving to Clarksville. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Don't visit Dr. Engel

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Dr. Engel didn't discuss my illness & didn't give the right medication.

Good if you don't mind waiting

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Great bedside manner, takes time to listen, however, you wait long past your scheduled appointment time. I waited 20 to be called back to the exam room and then waited another half hour for Dr Engel. And the appointment was one of the first of the day.

Posted on October 10th, 2017