Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael T Engle
Dr. Michael T Engle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Youngstown, OH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Engle is affiliated with St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center. Dr. Engle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael T Engle has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Michael T Engle has the following 4 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 16
I am a 73 year old woman and I have suffered for four years with terrible chronic back pain. I have been to many doctors here and in New England and Cleveland Clinic. This doctor treated me kindly and with compassion and tried all that he could do. He really wanted to help me but sadly no one can really figure out which of my three conditions causr the excruciating pain. I felt very sad when he discharged me and told me to go to the Cleveland Clinic psin center which I did. She could not help me eithet and so I suffer every day even on meds. I highly recommend Dr. Engle because he will treat you with compassion and will try everything he can.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Engle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2000
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Michael T Engle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPm & R North Inc, 822 E Western Reserve Rd, Youngstown, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael T Engle in this video.
Dr. Michael T Engle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.