Dr. Michael T Engle Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael T Engle?

extremely rude

This doctor has terrible bedside manners and just plain rude. Because I questioned him, he said I should probably find another doctor. Wow! Will never go back to him!

Amazing doctor

I am a 73 year old woman and I have suffered for four years with terrible chronic back pain. I have been to many doctors here and in New England and Cleveland Clinic. This doctor treated me kindly and with compassion and tried all that he could do. He really wanted to help me but sadly no one can really figure out which of my three conditions causr the excruciating pain. I felt very sad when he discharged me and told me to go to the Cleveland Clinic psin center which I did. She could not help me eithet and so I suffer every day even on meds. I highly recommend Dr. Engle because he will treat you with compassion and will try everything he can.

My favorite doctor

His appointment times are kept. When I arrive I see the doctor within ten minutes for my treatment. I feel much better after my sessions with the doctor. He always follows up with me before I leave after treatment. He is a good man.