Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Eppinger
Dr. Michael J Eppinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Jbsa Lackland, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Eppinger is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Eppinger has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Reperfusion Injury
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Eppinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Wright State University
Dr. Michael J Eppinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael J Eppinger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.