Dr. Michael Erdil Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Erdil?

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Considering he was paid by a large insurance company(CIGNA) to find fault in my own doctors diagnosis my IME was pro-insurance. He failed to place in report new MRI findings provided and used the insurances from over a year ago. I am still curious how a Internal medicine doctor is more adept than my own neuro-surgeon. Wow. He knew more about me in one visit than my own team of doctors in 4 years. All the pathological evidence was there.

Posted on June 28th, 2010

Dr Erdil, the best ! I've suffered from a back injury in 07 and was sent to Dr Erdil. I've known many Dr's in my life, and I do not exaggerate when I say Dr Erdil is the very best I've ever had the fortune/misfortune to know. He is hands down, the very best at what he does. I've moved to Ga and the one thing I truely miss is MY Dr, Dr Michael erdil