Dr. Michael J Errico Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Errico?

A WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Dr. Errico is an EXCELLENT doctor. It was my very first appointment and I felt at ease immediately. Dr. Errico took the time necessary to explain my condition in detail and was extremely thorough. He provided a very accurate diagnosis and prognosis. I would highly recommend him to anyone and will continue to see him for my orthopedic needs.

A very positive interaction throughout the diagnosis and surgery and follow up. Retired from active surgery but I still see annually for follow up.A real gentleman and a "mensh".

Ana Maria Trenchi Bottazzi, Ph.D., D.M.A>

All what I can say is that he is the best in everything! I don't know better

a good doc

I recently went to see Dr. Errico for lower back pain. While I've been diagnosed with a herniated disc and I've only just begun treatment a couple of days ago, I cannot even put into words how nice Dr. Errico was during my visit. He was nice and answered my questions. After I left, I had a couple of more questions and the office staff was so friendly when I called back probably 3 or 4 times throughout the day (including when I couldn't move from my chair after making a wrong move). I'm quite pleased with this doctor and positive he will be able to fix the problem I'm having.

Dr. Michael J Errico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.