Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael W Escue has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 19
Dr Escue has been my daughter's ob dr thru 3 pregnancies and he was amazing with all of them, He has been my middle daughters dr for years and has been more then amazing thru 2 miscarriages and now thru her 3rd pregnancy!! He has been amazing to her and we absolutely love him!! He had the best bed side manner I've ever seen and could be ER find anyone better !!
I suffered a miscarriage and was seen by Dr. Escue after an ER visit. He was very sympathetic and was comforting during our time of loss. He preformed several tests to make certain my overall health was okay and had a wonderful bedside manner! I am currently 18 weeks pregnant and have had the hardest time getting into see him, even after having a miscarriage, vomitting blood during the 14th & 15th week, because my insurance was pending due to the loss of the previous pregnancy. I could get into see him though if I was able to pay 4,800.00 up front and stay a "cash only" patient throughout the pregnancy and delivery even when my insurance kicked back in! I dont believe that this practice is right but I do believe that Dr. Escue is a wonderful OB/GYN by the brief experience that I have had with him, just wish the office personnel was just as good!
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2012, 2010, 2015, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Michael W Escue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMillard Henry Clinic, 105 Skyline Dr, Russellville, AR
Dr. Michael W Escue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Russellville, AR.