Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael E Esedebe MD
Dr. Michael E Esedebe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Esedebe is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael E Esedebe has 2 locations
1107 E Marshall Ave
Longview, TX 75601
Dr. Michael E Esedebe has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael E Esedebe has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael E Esedebe - Posted on October 31st, 2018
best most caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael E Esedebe - Posted on December 30th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Esedebe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1980
University Medical Center
Dr. Michael E Esedebe Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael E Esedebe, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Longview, TX, in this video.
Dr. Michael E Esedebe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.