Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael E Esedebe
Dr. Michael E Esedebe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Esedebe is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. Dr. Esedebe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael E Esedebe has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael E Esedebe has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Michael E Esedebe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael E Esedebe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Esedebe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1980
University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael Emeka Esedebe Md, 2922B Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael E Esedebe in this video.
Dr. Michael E Esedebe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.