Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Eustis
Dr. Michael Eustis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Eustis is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center, McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center and Peace Harbor Hospital. Dr. Eustis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Eustis has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eustis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Medical Center
McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Peace Harbor Hospital
Cottage Grove Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center - Riverbend 5/1/1991 Active Current Pediatrics
Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist 8/10/2008 Educational Current Pediatrics
St John's Medical Center
St. Joseph's Hospital
Sacred Heart-University Distr
29 Years Experience
Rush Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1650 Chambers St, Eugene, OR
Dr. Michael Eustis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.