Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael D Ezekowitz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael D Ezekowitz has the following 21 expertise
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Atrial Flutter
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
Showing 2 of 5
A Doctor with Heart
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Ezekowitz - Posted on April 12th, 2015
Dr Ezekowitz is a most reassuring and understanding doctor.He thinks about his answers,cares for the person sitting in front of him and treats you like you are human and not a number. He gave me much confidence in his explanations and an accurate diagnosis. I owe so much to him. Highly recommended and his follow up and concern is constant.
A medical genius
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Ezekowitz - Posted on April 11th, 2015
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMARPLE MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, 1999 Sproul Rd Ste 25, Broomall, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael D Ezekowitz, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Broomall, PA, in this video.
Dr. Michael D Ezekowitz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Broomall, PA.