Dr. Michael F Burke Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Burke?

Always a good experience

I've had three surgeries with Dr. Burke and have always had confidence in him. As several others have said he has a dry sense of humor but is serious when needed. He has always explained everything that I need to know and patiently answered my questions. He's been compassionate and caring when I've been nervous. All the staff in his office are very friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Dr Burke.

Dr Burke did surgery on my husband over a year ago. He came highly recommended. Come to find out, he was an arrogant freak. His surgery was only mediocre ,but he thinks he is god. If you ask one too many questions, he gets quite irritated. He makes horrible remarks about other doctors. However, his biggest fault is that he will flat out lie to you and think nothing of it. Do yourself a favor and find anyone buthimto cut you open!

Carconoid tumor removal.

Dr. Burke was very informative and very positive about his abbility and my chances both before and after surgery. Explained all the details to both my wife and i in easy to understand language, he even drew some pictures. The staff in the office is also very friendly and accomidating. They helped me put together my own personell file of the entire process. I would recomend Dr. Burke for this or any other surgeries.

Happy with the results so far

I had my gall bladder out and was quite nervous about the procedure. Dr. Burke set my mind at ease by answering my questions and displaying a lot of confidence that my surgery would go well. The staff at Valley was really great too. It took about two hours from the time that I hit the operating room table until I work up in recovery. Dr. Burke followed up with my wife immediately after the surgery to let her know that all had gone well. I got sent home with pain meds but ended up using just a couple of them, one half of a pill at a time. By day three I was taking Tylenol just a few times each day. I have yet to see the final incisions as surgery was only five days ago and they are still covered with the thin tape bandages. Based on the locations of the incisions, I don't expect any major problems. The only issue that I've had so far is that my top incision started bleeding a bit on the first day. We threw on an extra band-aid and haven't had a problem since. I have been eating spicy food (jalepanos) with no ill effects. I had cut out fatty food to avoid another gall stone attack, so I'm once again eating bacon. Other than being a bit tired yet, I feel pretty normal. I am very pleased that all went as well as it did.

Dr. Burke was outstanding, I saw him in the hospital this last summer (2011). His bedside manner made me feel comfortable right away. He was humorous and gave great explanation of what he saw/found. Because my husband was not available when he explained my condition to me he made a point of coming back when my husband would be with me to explain everything to him as well. I was very surprised to see bad reviews on him as I never saw that side of him. I would recommend him to everyone I meet.

needs to retire

My wife saw Dr. Burke many years ago for vein surgery. He was working in Issaquah at the time. He has a very dry sense of humor. Probably makes some people uncomfortable. I recently looked him up due to a more serious surgical need. Unfortunately, his sense of humor is now gone. I am now three visits into this and thinking that I have the wrong surgeon. While his staff is sweet, he is frankly mean and condescending. He acts like he has no time for you and more worried about paying his rent.

I had seen Dr. Burke many years ago for vein work. When I needed new work done I looked him up. I was surprised to see a bad review. I booked an appointment and have been pleased that I did. I have enjoyed my appointments (4), been treated very well and feel that I was billed extremely fairly. He has a very dry sense of humor, which I like. I have recommended him to my friends.

Would not recommend

Doctor Burke came very highly recommended to me by a doctor that I trust. Unfortunately, I would not recommend Doctor Burke to ANYONE! He was very condescending and arrogant which is not unheard of for some doctors. I left his office in tears because he spent mocked my condition and made fun of me. The office and other office staff were nice, I just cannot believe the things he said to me. I will not go back.

Dr. Burke was awesome, he made me feel comfortable right away and had great bedside manner. He was humorous and gave great explanation of what he was looking at. I would recommend him for sure.

Dr. Michael F Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.