Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael F Busch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Want an operation regardless of whether or not your condition calls for one, then Dr. Busch is your man. He is like a magic man. He can tell that you need surgery before he even looks at your x-ray, MRI, or any other diagnostic test! He does not even need to look at the body part in question. He took one look at my right arm and after 30 seconds stated that, without question, I would need surgery to repair it. The scary and not so funny part is that I was there for my LEFT ARM!!! Want a Dr. who knows how to scam your insurance, then see Dr. Busch. However, if you want to receive the proper / indicated medical care, then see someone else...ANYBODY else!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Busch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. Michael F Busch accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCoordinated Health, 1621 N Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael F Busch in this video.
Dr. Michael F Busch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.