Dr. Michael F Carl Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Carl?

Needs improvement

He is condescending and has no bedside manners. He looks you over quickly. If want a doctor that demonstrates concern and relates to patient, he's not the one. The staff in the office are friendly and courteous.

Detail oriented and thorough

I went to Dr. Carl for pre surgery clearance, as my regular PCP was not available. He noticed something in my EKG that no one else did in the past, and it led to basically saving my life.

He is thorough and there is minimal wait time. Appointments are available and the office staff is courteous and compassionate and helpful, especially his medical staff.

NIce Staff / Quick Visits

This doctor give fast examination. Only looks over patients quickly. Sadly I think that is the norm. We wait, we pay, we are rushed out the door. It is really up to the patient to watch their own health.

Highly recommended

He was knowledgeable, thorough and professional. Identified the problem and followed up promptly. Office staff was very courteous and helpful. I waited less than 5 minutes.

No personal connection

Dr. Carl simply has no ability to relate to his clients. He treated me as if he does not really care about my outcome. He is condescending and has no bedside manners. As an internist, I would think it is key to make the patient feel that you care about a diagnosis and treatment plan. He is unwilling or unable to spearhead care for his patients. I am switching doctors. I will be seeing his former partner for sure.

terrible patient care, incomplete follow-up

Dr Carl is not professional Nurse called me thatI must come in to have my blood work discussed with MD> After a long speech about my blood work From Dr Carl it was noticed it was the wrong Blood work and the visit was not needed. He looked like he had egg on his face and said I would not be charged for this visit. He is a joke.