Dr. Michael Clarke Is this you?

Just a great Dr

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I have nothing but good memories of Dr. Clarke. He took excellent care of me during my cancer treatments and followup visits. I recall, one time after a chemo treatment, I just didn't feel like eating for like about a week or so, I knew that if I did that I would just be bringing it back up anyway. My mother was upset since I wasn't eating and she called Dr. Clarke at home. He gave us his home number if we had any concerns or questions. I just feel he went above and beyond. Any way, My mother told him about my eating habits or lack there of, and he spoke with me about it, I gave the phone back to my mother and he told her I would eat when I was ready. That was not good enough for my mother, I love her dearly but she just kept at me. I told her I would get sick. So to please her I had a bowl of Cheerios. That way when it came back up it wouldn't tear up my throat. Sure enough a run to the bathroom was required. I had a dept of gratitude for Dr. Clarke. I really feel he has a passion for what he is doing as a job and for other people. If you just needed to talk he would be there. He helped me through what I feel was the most difficult time in my life and I will never forget him. Thanks for everything.

Posted on March 9th, 2017