Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael F Fry has 3 locations
1000 N Oak Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael F Fry has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael F Fry has the following 11 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
45 Years Experience
- University Of Virginia Sc
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Michael F Fry Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Michael F Fry
Dr. Fry was born in Weilburg, Germany. He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of South FIorida and his Medical Degree from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia. He completed his internship, residency and Gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Kentucky Hospitals in Lexington, Kentucky, A Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Gastroenterology, Dr. Fry has been in private practice in Pensacola since 1978.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael F Fry, MD - Gastroenterology in Marshfield, WI, in this video.
Dr. Michael F Fry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.