Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael F Graham Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Male Infertility
- Male Circumcision
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I have had excellent care from Dr Graham. However, I am having trouble getting my CMN Scripts refills. The supplier tells me that they can not get refills signed. I called and ask the phone operator who was very abrupt that "Sheryl" would handle that and was directed to voice mail and have not received a return call to this day. Sounded like a bunch of bickering within the office staff.
I have been going here for 3 years but last week's visit is last time I will ever go. Never had a wait under 45 min. Typically 1-1.5 hours. Longest was over 2 hr. Every time I have to follow up because they forget to send in my prescription and usually find this out at the pharmacy after a wasted trip. I gutted it out because changing is a pain but will not be treated like this any more. Have a lot of experience with many Doctors so have a lot to compare this to and hands down the worst by far. No concern for your personal time. If I treated my customers like this I would be out of business.
Three years ago, Dr. Graham performed laser surgery on me for enlarged prostate. His care and bedside manners are excellent. The surgery was a success and the urinary tract has been free of obstruction. His office reminds me of my annual check-up on time. My experience with Dr. Graham and his staff has been great. He is a successful, busy specialist but he takes the time to return patients' calls.
TOTAL FAILURE OF TREATMENT AND THE GREENLIGHT SURGERY. MY SYMPTOMS ARE WORSENED FROM PREVIOUS CONDTIONS. MY URINE FREQUENCY IS INCREASED, URINE FLOW IS WEAKENED AND DELAYED AND INTERRUPTED. I DO NOT SUGGEST ANYONE TO GO UNDER THE TREATMENT WITH THIS DOCTOR. EVEN HE DID NOT REPLIED MY QUARRIES/QUESTIONS FOR FOLLOWUP.
22 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Michael F Graham Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael F Graham Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingwood, TX.