Dr. Michael Graham Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Graham Jr?

Legit

Posted on September 17th, 2015

the bomb so awesome at docotoring

Posted on July 17th, 2015

I have had excellent care from Dr Graham. However, I am having trouble getting my CMN Scripts refills. The supplier tells me that they can not get refills signed. I called and ask the phone operator who was very abrupt that "Sheryl" would handle that and was directed to voice mail and have not received a return call to this day. Sounded like a bunch of bickering within the office staff.

Patient

Posted on May 16th, 2015

I have been going here for 3 years but last week's visit is last time I will ever go. Never had a wait under 45 min. Typically 1-1.5 hours. Longest was over 2 hr. Every time I have to follow up because they forget to send in my prescription and usually find this out at the pharmacy after a wasted trip. I gutted it out because changing is a pain but will not be treated like this any more. Have a lot of experience with many Doctors so have a lot to compare this to and hands down the worst by far. No concern for your personal time. If I treated my customers like this I would be out of business.

Surgery, aftercare and annual check-up

Posted on November 11th, 2014

Three years ago, Dr. Graham performed laser surgery on me for enlarged prostate. His care and bedside manners are excellent. The surgery was a success and the urinary tract has been free of obstruction. His office reminds me of my annual check-up on time. My experience with Dr. Graham and his staff has been great. He is a successful, busy specialist but he takes the time to return patients' calls.

BPH TREATMENT/GREEN LIGHT SURGERY FAILURE

Posted on July 31st, 2014

TOTAL FAILURE OF TREATMENT AND THE GREENLIGHT SURGERY. MY SYMPTOMS ARE WORSENED FROM PREVIOUS CONDTIONS. MY URINE FREQUENCY IS INCREASED, URINE FLOW IS WEAKENED AND DELAYED AND INTERRUPTED. I DO NOT SUGGEST ANYONE TO GO UNDER THE TREATMENT WITH THIS DOCTOR. EVEN HE DID NOT REPLIED MY QUARRIES/QUESTIONS FOR FOLLOWUP.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Great bedside manner,knowledge and professionalism.He in my the last of a dying breed because he actually cares about you.The staff was great as well,great follow up after a procedure I had done.

Warning , Rude s & unfriendly sta

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Does well with children

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Dr. Graham treated my toddler son and I found him to be very helpful and professional. He took the time to explain the issue thoroughly and address my concerns. My son ended up getting surgery and is presently recovering. Dr. Graham has been very good with follow up and post op care. His staff was also very nice and friendly as well. I would recommend him to parents looking for a urologist who is good with children.

Top Notch!

Posted on July 29th, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr Graham. He did a great job of explaining my situation, treatments, and recovery plan. The staff and other doctors I came into contact with were very helpful and considerate too!

Full Attention

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Dr. Graham will give you as much time and attention you need!

Posted on November 17th, 2017