Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Lane
Dr. Michael Lane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL, with another office in Rockledge, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Lane is affiliated with Palm Bay Community Hospital, HealthSouth Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital and Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Lane has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Lane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palm Bay Community Hospital
HealthSouth Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital
Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Cape Canaveral Hospital
Wuesthoff Health System
Brevard Surgery Center
Cape Canaveral Hospital, 701 W. Cocoa Beach Causeway, Cocoa Beach Florida
Columbia Surgical Park
42 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Michael Lane accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Lane in this video.
Dr. Michael Lane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.