Dr. Michael Mcnamara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mcnamara?

Posted on August 29th, 2014

Dr. McNamara has terrible bedside manner. In awkwardly trying to be understanding he comes across cold, sterile, and offensive. Any other doctor at Sanford would be better than Dr. McNamara. He is easily annoyed by questions. He is overly insecure in his diagnoses, fostering patient anxiety. Don't go to him.

Hands down the best doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I remember meeting Dr. McNamara two years ago. He was so genuine and treated me like a person he cared about. The first year I ended up miscarrying at 9 weeks and having a D&C at 12 weeks. Dr.MAC guided me through all of that flawlessly. Then I opted for IUD for a year-ish...and the I got it taken out! I was ready to try again. it seems like we tried for months but finally got the positive pregnancy test so I set up my appt with Dr. MAC. Not only did his awesome nurse give me a hug on coming back but so did Dr. MAC! They were glad I was back. long story short....I went thru most of this pregnancy with no issues....until week 22? when we found out that our little boy Calvin could come out as a special needs child. Of course I cried and Dr MAC and his nurse took care of me. But weeks later 27weeks+ whatever days I had an accident at work and fell two stories on my face and belly causing me to lose the baby. Dr. MAC confirmed it via ultrasound but I also had known it was going to end like that once I started to fall. Being in the ER and seeing Dr. MACs warm face was what held me together when he told us that our son no longer had a heartbeat. .......I can't explain how awesome this doctor is. I will recommend him to anyone. He is sooo good at his job and cares about his patients. He had my back thru the miscarriage and thru the stillbirth...and in 2-4 more months he will have my back again once I get that positive pregnancy test! Because of his compassionate nature I couldn't even attempt to see another OB. He is a very great man.

Posted on July 26th, 2017