Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael F Richman
Dr. Michael F Richman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Richman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael F Richman has the following 4 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
As a physician, I think it is important to it knowledge that websites like this allow anybody to make any comment whether factual or not intended to harm physicians. As a fellow doctor I can tell you that I drive from San Diego to see Dr. Richman and he is absolutely outstanding as I am a faculty member at Scripps Medical Center and I can tell you that nobody is even in his league in terms of competence,intelligence, integrity, outstanding care and always available. Despite having recently suffered a devastating injury requiring surgery to his arm, he still answers all my calls and if it was me, I would just focus on myself but this guy "cares too much"
Highly recommend him-he is an amazing doctor
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Jackson Health System
Dr. Michael F Richman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael F Richman in this video.
Dr. Michael F Richman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.