Dr. Michael F Roberts Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Roberts?

loved him

All my children went to him..... Staff was awesome and he knows his stuff . . .

Dr.Roberts is an excellent pediatrician and very knowledgeable of pediatric illnesses.My experience with him and his staff was awesome.

Rude

I took my son to see Dr, Roberts this morning because he was running a temp of 104 and the Dr fussed at me and said I did not need to bring my child to the doctor just because he has a cold. He said colds can be treated at home. He never prescribes my children any medicine. My daughter has a horrible cough and he said she was fine and refused to give her any cough medicine. The only good thing about his office is how prompt they are. I'm finding a new doctor.

Dr. Roberts is very rude and impatient. I will never send my children to him again. He was my doctor as I was growing up I don't know what my mother saw in him. Cause if he acted the way he does now I would have been taken my child out of his care. If u are a pediatrician u should at least gave a little bit of patients he has none!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR ROGERTS!!!

DR ROBERTS IS VERY RUDE AND HAS A SMART MOUTH. WHEN VISITING HIM, HE WILL NEVER PRESCRIBE MEDICATIONS. WHEN I ASKED HIM COULD HE PRESCRIBE MY DAUGHTER SOMETHING FOR A COUGH THAT SHES HAD FOR OVER A MONTH HE SAID NO AND BEGAN TO MOUTH OFF. HE STATED "IF I DIDNT LIKE IT, I SHOULD FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR"

Dr. Michael F Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, GA.