Dr. Michael Wright Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wright?

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Best Dr in town.

Lucky to have him as a doctor.

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Dr. Wright and his staff have been wonderful. His diagnostic skills are excellent. He listens to questions and concerns and answers questions fully. I have never felt like he wasn't interested in what I was say, nor has he ever made me feel like he was rushing through an examination. I feel very lucky to have him as a doctor.

Posted on October 5th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Wright for 5 years. He has always taken time to answer my questions; he has been very perceptive in asking questions re any health concerns I have had. Dr Wright noticed a health issue at a very early and almost undetectable stage. His astuteness saved me from future years of an extremely difficult health situation that easily could have led to an early death.

Didn't listen

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Dr. Wright was more concerned about typing notes into his computer than listening to me. First time I met him, he grabbed the notes I had in my hand without asking me-that turned me off right away. Came later for a oozing blisters on my fingers-I believe I got into some poisonous plant but he told me it was just eczema-I have eczema so I know what it looks and acts like-this wasn't eczema. So, wasted a doctor visit. Not happy. Looking for new doc.

I'm glad to have him as a doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Wright for about 10 years now, and he's always been great at finding out what the problem is and treating it appropriately. The patient rooms and always nice and clean. He is also friendly and has a good modest sense of humor. He is very caring and wanting to help, which is the way doctors should be.

Posted on March 1st, 2017