Dr. Michael Fabricant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fabricant?

Great doctor, with wonderful bedside manners...

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Fabricant, is a wonderful doctor. He listens, and works with you, not telling you what you should do. He understands that we know our bodies. His goal is to give you the max of quality of life. He truly cares.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Dr. Fabricant is one of my very favorite doctors..Dr. Fab has been my RA doctor for over 12 years and I cant imagine where I would be RA wise without him. He always has an answer or solution for my RA..He is very knowledgeable and up to date on all the latest technology and medications..Dr. Fabricant and his staff are thorough and I feel always looking out for my welfare as their patient, I always get an appointment, if I need one and always receive a call back. Good customer/patient service. Thank you Dr. Fab for taking such good care of me and my RA..

My DOCTOR MY FRIEND

Posted on September 12th, 2012

DOCTOR FABRICANT WAS MY DOCTOR 10 YEARS.I had an abundance of health issues. He discovered my problem no matter what test I needed He carried it out. I had been to alot of physicians. I am now Arthritis free for many years now. I had it on my entire spine. I could hardly walk. Ankylosing Spondilitis was my diagnosis. Plus I.B.D. He took the time for me. One day when my daughter passed out when she was 18 years old. I took her to Dr. Fabricant and he immediately diagnosed her with Hypo-Thyroidism. He knows what he is doing!!He was my doctor back in 1990-2000. I can't believe he hasn't retired yet...see it's his passion to help the sick. I recommend him...You're blessed if you can get in, he is usually full.

Very condescending doctor - 30 minute wait for 3 minute dr. visit

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Each time I have seen this doctor he has become more cranky and more condescending. He has a very authoritarian attitude, does not like to answer more than two questions, and his office visit rarely lasts more than 3 minutes. I'm not sure if he has a patient quota to fill at St, Jude Heritage, but as a patient who just waited 30 minutes for a 3 minute visit I sure felt that I had put him out by even being there. No compassion, but a lot of attitude.

Excellent care for 3 yrs

Posted on December 29th, 2011

Very attentive to my new concerns, reviews what is working, available to answer questions by phone. He is proactive and assertive when treating my symptoms. He balances professionalism and compassion well.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

I really dislike his front office staff. They seem to always have an attitude. Their attitude and Dr Fab's poor bedside manner is why I am going to leave.

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

Very disappointing experience - it has taken two appointments (and 2 months of my time) before Dr.Fabricant even decided to take some tests. On my 1st visit, he did not look at the previous doctor notes & xrays I had brought (as requested by his staff). He seemed overly defensive when his diagnosis was questioned. On a subsequent visit he failed to ask about half the symptoms, never asked if the prescribed medication was working, and did not ask me if I had any questions. No attention was given to a list of symptoms & questions I handed him at the beginning of the visit. After 2 visits I can't say whether Dr. Fabricant is good at diagnosing & treating ailments, but I must advise future patients to be very aggressive in questioning him - be very insistent that he covers everything that concerns you! If you wait for him to ask, he's out the door!

Posted on October 18th, 2015