Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Fadden has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I was very satisfied with the services of Dr. Michael Fadden. Dr. Fadden informed me he is leaving his practice to pursue a new carreer in the sales of medical equipment but will still come around periodically. Dr. Fadden has been replaced at the Hurlock Medical Center by Dr. Prest. I was seen by Dr. Prest twice and found her to be very competent. The only problem I have with Dr. Prest is her refusal to refill my routine non narcotic prescriptions which I've been getting from the Hurlock Medical Center for years. I get my narcotic medicine from a pain managementdoctor in Glen Burnie. Dr Prest suggests I get ALL my prescriptions from him in the future. This is where I'll be parting ways with the Hurlock Medical Center. Dr Prest doesn't realize the inconvienience she's caused me. I'm currently looking for a new doctor. Dr. Prest has failed me completely and I don't need the frustration and aggravation.
40 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Michael J Fadden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael J Fadden Md, 124 Market Sq, Cambridge, MD
Dr. Michael J Fadden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MD.