Dr. Michael Fadden Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fadden?

Pursued a new carreer

Posted on May 9th, 2012

I was very satisfied with the services of Dr. Michael Fadden. Dr. Fadden informed me he is leaving his practice to pursue a new carreer in the sales of medical equipment but will still come around periodically. Dr. Fadden has been replaced at the Hurlock Medical Center by Dr. Prest. I was seen by Dr. Prest twice and found her to be very competent. The only problem I have with Dr. Prest is her refusal to refill my routine non narcotic prescriptions which I've been getting from the Hurlock Medical Center for years. I get my narcotic medicine from a pain managementdoctor in Glen Burnie. Dr Prest suggests I get ALL my prescriptions from him in the future. This is where I'll be parting ways with the Hurlock Medical Center. Dr Prest doesn't realize the inconvienience she's caused me. I'm currently looking for a new doctor. Dr. Prest has failed me completely and I don't need the frustration and aggravation.