Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael H Fakih MD
Dr. Michael H Fakih, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Bloomfield Hills, MI and Saginaw, MI . His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael H Fakih has 3 locations
Dr. Michael H Fakih has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michael H Fakih has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 26
Worst dr ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael H Fakih - Posted on December 15th, 2016
Dr fakih is the worst,unprofessional, greedy doctor ever.He only cares about filling his pocket he has no ethics what so ever. Had the worst experience ever after paying tons of money no follow up and their results rnt trustworthy .He and his team treat people as if they r cattles ready to be buchered .This clinic should be closed and his license should be taken away
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael H Fakih - Posted on July 23rd, 2016
Dr. Fakih and Dr. Ghina were absolutely DISAPPOINTING! I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THIS PLACE. 2 unsuccessful trials with NO follow up other than to state that the procedure was not successful. Very mechanical, no sensitivity to pricing (even after dropping over 20,000USD). They were so rushed in the consultations that even when I provided data from my previous gyn. - they did not review properly. This place does NOT provided premium service - although they have great facilities.
Pioneer in IVF
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael H Fakih - Posted on June 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael H Fakih - Posted on March 19th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor of the highest calibre
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael H Fakih - Posted on January 16th, 2016
Dr. Michael H Fakih Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael H Fakih, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Dearborn, MI, in this video.
Dr. Michael H Fakih is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.